Kobe Bryant No Fan of ‘Finesse’ NBA Games
(Kobe) Bryant touched on a number of things in his state-of-the-Mamba address, including the Lakers’ other injuries, their midseason status (16-25 prior to tipoff) and the state of the league.
The most noticeable change in NBA basketball since his arrival in 1996? “It’s more of a finesse game. It’s more small ball. Which, personally, I don’t really care much for,” Bryant said. Like so many from the old-school – even at 35, Bryant qualifies – he is befuddled at the soft stuff now that passes for physical play. “Makes me nauseous,” he said. “You can’t touch a guy.”
- New York’s SG Quentin Grimes is slowly starting to find his rhythm with the Knicks
- Is Cody Zeller playing Saturday (Mar. 25) vs. Nets?
- Kansas’ Joseph Yesufu now becomes the fourth Jayhawk to enter the NCAA transfer portal
- Sports Wagering 2023: Massachusetts Open For Business; Missouri House Moves Bill Forward
- Knicks’ PG Jalen Brunson does not mind the criticism around the league, says ‘It’s been the story of my career’
NBA 3 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 1 week ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 3 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss