“I’m going to Disneyland!” It’s what many players have said after winning a Super Bowl, but for former Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant, it was a way to celebrate his retirement.
The five-time NBA champion who spent his entire 20-year career in Los Angeles was spotted at the theme park on Sunday, much to the delight of fans who were also enjoying The Happiest Place on Earth.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page2 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft