But as he (Kobe Bryant) continues rehabbing his surgically repaired right shoulder, Bryant will provide a more visible presence than in past months by attending the Lakers’ nine remaining home games.
The reason? Bryant joked he will become “a source of comfort” for Lakers coach Byron Scott amid the persistent losing.
“Everybody needs a shoulder every now and then. He gave me a shoulder my first year and I’ll give him a shoulder now,” Bryant said before the Lakers hosted Detroit on Tuesday at Staples Center. “I’m joking about it. But he’s fine. He continues to coach and preach execution.”
- Ex-76ers minority owner Michael Rubin admits to ‘violating every rule the NBA had’
- The Spurs Are Finding Their Offensive Identity Around Victor Wembanyama
- Is Donovan Mitchell playing tonight against Pistons?
- Can Brandin Podziemski extend the Golden State Warriors’ dynasty?
- Lil Wayne Says He Was ‘Treated Like S—t’ At Crypto.com Arena During Lakers Game
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’