But as he (Kobe Bryant) continues rehabbing his surgically repaired right shoulder, Bryant will provide a more visible presence than in past months by attending the Lakers’ nine remaining home games.
The reason? Bryant joked he will become “a source of comfort” for Lakers coach Byron Scott amid the persistent losing.
“Everybody needs a shoulder every now and then. He gave me a shoulder my first year and I’ll give him a shoulder now,” Bryant said before the Lakers hosted Detroit on Tuesday at Staples Center. “I’m joking about it. But he’s fine. He continues to coach and preach execution.”
- Kevon Looney on rookies learning to play with Stephen Curry: ‘I understand all their pain’
- NBA Best Betting Offers For Monday 11/28: Claim Up to $6,000 In Bonuses
- DeMarcus Cousins Calls Warriors GM For Advice On Lack Of NBA Offers
- Timberwolves’ Austin Rivers: ‘If we’re going to play big, we’ve got to be big’
- Celtics’ Jaylen Brown Questionable, Al Horford (Back Stiffness) Out vs Charlotte
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Jayson Tatum jumps to +300 MVP favorite ahead of Luka, Giannis
NBA 7 days ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Week 5 Power Rankings: Celtics Jump Bucks As New Number One Team