Kyrie Irving Injures Shoulder; MRI Scheduled
Kyrie Irving suffered an injury to his left shoulder in the second half of the Cleveland Cavaliers’ 110-99 win over the Golden State Warriors on Thursday night.
Irving did not fly with the Cavs to Indiana on Thursday night for Friday’s game against the Pacers. Rather, the All-Star point guard stayed behind to receive an MRI on his shoulder at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health.
- Zion Williamson Baby Mama Update: Yamile Taylor Enters Love Square With Moriah Mills and Ahkeema ‘Concrete Rose’
- Nuggets vs. Heat Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 4 of 2023 NBA Finals
- NBA insiders are reporting that the Pistons have Brooklyn’s Cameron Johnson on their radar this offseason
- Heat star Jimmy Butler plans to link up with Lionel Messi after signing for Miami’s MLS team
- How to Watch Nuggets vs. Heat Game 4 | Free NBA Playoffs Live Stream
Main Page 4 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
NBA 2 weeks ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 3 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell