Lakers’ 56th Loss Sets Franchise-Worst Record
No. 56 was not unlike many others that preceded it: Swift, predictable and one-sided.
With their 106-78 defeat at the hands of the surging Clippers, the Lakers passed last year’s 55-loss squad for the most defeats in any one of this organization’s mostly glorious 68 years of professional basketball.
“I’m not thinking about the record and all that stuff,” coach Byron Scott said, “it’s just the fact the losing part doesn’t sit well with me.”
- Grizzlies superstar Ja Morant reportedly facing 40-match suspension during first half of upcoming season
- Coach Michael Malone warns Nuggets before second clash vs. Heat: ‘I don’t think we played well in Game 1’
- How Much Does An NBA Finals Commercial Cost? ABC Charging $1.2M in 2023
- NBA Playoffs 2023 Is Most Watched Postseason Since 2012
- Heat vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 2 of 2023 NBA Finals
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
Main Page 6 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 7 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes