After spending the first three days of free agency without striking any deals, the Lakers zeroed in on a candidate who could satisfy the team’s primary objectives for the offseason.
The Lakers met with veteran guard George Hill in Los Angeles on Monday, according to league sources familiar with the situation. Though the parties did not agree to a deal, the meeting could lead to one in the days ahead.
Source: Mark Medina of the OC Register
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page5 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Main Page1 week ago
Kyrie Irving Next Team Odds – Lakers are the Top Favorite
Headlines2 weeks ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft