After receiving consistent playing time in all three games of the Los Angeles Lakers’ 2-1 trip, Chris Kaman admitted that it was the first time he had fun playing basketball in a long time. But he also admitted that if he doesn’t make it past the upcoming Feb. 20 trade deadline and finish out the season as a Laker, it won’t faze him.
“I don’t care, I honestly don’t care,” Kaman said when asked if he has thought about the possibility of the Lakers trading him.
- 76ers’ Joel Embiid (left foot soreness) questionable vs. Spurs
- Nets All-Star Kyrie Irving Informed The Team Today That He Prefers To Be Traded Before Next Thursday
- Pistons’ Hamidou Diallo (illness) available against Hornets
- WATCH: Dejounte Murray gifted endless supply of Chick-fil-A Polynesian sauce
- Ben Simmons Had An MRI On His Knee Today, Results Came Back Clean
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 4 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 2 weeks ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls