Shortly after a 48-point loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday night, Los Angeles Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak met separately with embattled coach Mike D’Antoni and vice president of player personnel Jim Buss to discuss the state of the team, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.
While Lakers management plans to continue to assess the situation, in the short term it is inclined to see how the team responds to the worst loss in franchise history, rather than make an in-season coaching change, sources said.
NBA Team Salaries
- Will Atlanta Hawks Trae Young hit 180+ 3-pointers in 2021/22?
- 2022 NBA Most Improved Player Award Odds: Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Expert Playoffs Picks: Semifinals – predictions and odds
- Jeffrey Jordan allegedly assaulted hospital workers after falling
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- NBA1 week ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page1 week ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- Main Page5 days ago
Jermaine O’Neal cuts Texas mansion price by $2 million