(Lakers point guard) Steve Nash played Friday after a long absence but reinjured the damaged nerves in his back and probably won’t play Sunday against Orlando.
“I’m thinkin’ doubtful,” said Lakers Coach Mike D’Antoni, who added that Nash might return Tuesday against New York.
- Injury update: Heat’s Tyler Herro will miss at least one more week before returning to action
- Coach Frank Vogel calls Devin Booker the Suns’ leader after his ‘cold-blooded shot’ vs. Knicks
- LeBron James suffers 44-point, most-lopsided loss of his 21-year NBA career
- LeBron James suffers worst defeat in NBA career as Lakers lose by 44 points vs. Sixers
- Josh Giddey Could Lose $40 Million Sponsorship Deal Wtih Weet-Bix
NBA 5 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NCAA 2 weeks ago
Haley Cavinder Announces Transfer To TCU Amid Rumors of Dating Dallas Cowboys’ TE Jake Ferguson
Main Page 7 days ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them