The Los Angeles Lakers signed guard Manny Harris to a second 10-day contract, the team announced Sunday.
In five games with the Lakers this season, Harris is averaging 6.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists in 20.9 minutes.
Before signing his first 10-Day contract with the Lakers on Jan. 16, Harris was most recently a member of the Los Angeles D-Fenders, the Lakers’ NBA Development League affiliate, and was the D-League’s leading scorer at 30.6 points per game.
Overall, in 13 games with the D-Fenders (13 starts) this season, Harris averaged 30.6 points, 6.5 rebounds, 3.7 assists and 2.1 steals while shooting 48.5 percent from the field.
In his previous 80 career NBA games (20 starts) with the Cleveland Cavaliers during the 2010-11 and 2011-12 seasons, Harris averaged 6.2 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists in 17.4 minutes per game.
NBA Team Salaries
- Denver Nuggets: The Western Conference Wild Card
- 2022 NBA Eastern Conference Outright Futures Betting Picks
- 2022 NBA Western Conference Outright Futures Betting Picks
- 2022 NBA Championship Outright Futures Betting Picks
- 2022 Defensive Player of the Year update: Anthony Davis odds cut by Bovada after gamble
- NBA5 days ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page1 week ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page2 days ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- NBA DAILY6 days ago
BetUS Special Markets for NBA 2K23 Player Ratings Revealed