The Los Angeles Lakers have waived guard Keith Appling and center Jeremy Tyler, general manager Mitch Kupchak announced Monday.
Appling, a rookie from Michigan State, played in two games this preseason.
Tyler, a three-year veteran, appeared in three preseason games. He also has played with Golden State, Atlanta and New York.
- Cavaliers’ J.B. Bickerstaff names almost half the roster as potential starters
- Thunder G Shai Gilgeous-Alexander thinks losing will end soon
- Nikola Jokic: “I want to be the Tim Duncan of the Denver Nuggets”
- Draymond Green open to playing for Dallas, Detroit, or L.A.
- New NBA app launches today for the 2022-23 season
Main Page1 week ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022
NBA6 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
NBA7 days ago
Timberwolves star Anthony Edwards hit with $40,000 fine for homophobic remarks