New wrinkle in Jordan Hill trade talks: Word is Lakers are seeking second-round pick as part of deal on top of dumping Hill’s salary.
As @RamonaShelburne reported last night, Nets & Pelicans are at head of the line for Jordan Hill. Hawks, to date, expressing lesser interest.
All three teams (Nets, Pelicans and #eventhehawks) possess Disabled Player Exception to take Jordan Hill without sending Lakers player back.
Lakers must be confident they can move Jordan Hill to ask for a second-rounder. Cause it’s usually team going under tax that gives up the pick.
- Kyrie Irving: “I gave up $100-something million deciding to be unvaccinated”
- Bucks re-sign Jordan Nwora to two-year, $6.2 million deal
- Tyler Herro claims to be one of NBA’s best offensive players
- Lakers’ Russell Westbrook: “I’m not even close to being done”
- Jae Crowder to miss Phoenix Suns training camp as team works on trade
Main Page7 days ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
NBA5 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
Indiana2 weeks ago
Indiana online sports betting handle reaches US$238m for August
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022