With Steve Kerr back on the Golden State bench, the NBA is trying to determine who will coach the Western Conference All-Stars.
Kerr returned from back surgery Friday for the Warriors’ 122-110 win but is ineligible to coach in this season’s All-Star Game because he did so last year. The league is deciding if Warriors assistant Luke Walton would be eligible.
Spokesman Tim Frank says: “We are reviewing our rules around the West coach situation to determine what is appropriate.”
- Ex-76ers minority owner Michael Rubin admits to ‘violating every rule the NBA had’
- The Spurs Are Finding Their Offensive Identity Around Victor Wembanyama
- Is Donovan Mitchell playing tonight against Pistons?
- Can Brandin Podziemski extend the Golden State Warriors’ dynasty?
- Lil Wayne Says He Was ‘Treated Like S—t’ At Crypto.com Arena During Lakers Game
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’