LeBron First Forward in NBA History to Reach 7000 Assists
LeBron James is the first frontcourt player in NBA history to record 7,000 assists in his career.
James reached the milestone when he found Tristan Thompson for a dunk with 6:33 remaining in the first quarter of the Cleveland Cavaliers’ 116-105 win over the Charlotte Hornets on Saturday night. It was James’ fourth assist of the period.
Source: Dave McMenamin of ESPN
NBA Team Salaries
- Newly Hired Rick Pitino Gets Right to Work for St. John’s
- Kevin Durant Wants Texas Basketball To Give Interim Head Coach Rodney Terry A Long-Term Contract
- Tennessee Basketball Coach Rick Barnes Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Seth Davis’ March Madness 2023 Final Four Bracket, Predictions, & Expert Picks
- Cam Boozer, Son of Carlos Boozer, Wins Gatorade National Player of the Year
Main Page 6 days ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Could Crimson Tide Justify Firing Alabama Basketball Coach Nate Oats With His Huge Buyout After Brandon Miller Gun Incident?
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice