LeBron James went through a full practice Thursday for the first time since tweaking his left ankle last week and could play in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ preseason game against the Indiana Pacers on Friday, said Cavs coach Tyronn Lue.
“We’ll see how he feels after going through practice today,” Lue said.
Source: Dave McMenamin of ESPN
- Tyronn Lue reveals he’s worked on his mental and physical health to become a better leader
- Hawks waiving veteran guard Patty Mills
- ESPN experts predict coach Steve Kerr won’t ever win another title with Golden State
- Bulls’ Andre Drummond records 9th career game with 25+ rebounds, the most by an NBA player since 2000
- The Lakers’ 21-point rally vs. Clippers was LeBron James’ biggest fourth-quarter comeback
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 1 week ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 6 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’