LeBron James and his agent, Rich Paul, plan on meeting with Miami Heat president Pat Riley in person early this week, according to a person with knowledge of the situation. The person spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity because of the private nature of the talks.
James is a free agent, and the revelation that he will be sitting down with Riley soon is surely comforting to Heat fans who have every reason to wonder if he may be heading elsewhere soon.
- Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns (personal) out against Spurs
- Will Michigan Fire Basketball Coach Juwan Howard & Pay $3M Contract Buyout?
- Oklahoma State Basketball Coach Mike Boynton Contract, Salary, Buyout, & Net Worth
- Kyrie Irving’s ANTA KAI 1 Signature Sneakers Release March 6
- Clippers’ Paul George (knee) to miss Wednesday’s game against Lakers
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
NBA 5 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’