Following a rousing 121-99 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday, LeBron James said his four new Cleveland Cavaliers teammates fit in as if they have been with the team longer than the three days that have passed since they were acquired at the trade deadline.
“It was a good start,” James said. “It’s almost like the new guys have been here.” The four players — George Hill, Jordan Clarkson, Rodney Hood and Larry Nance Jr. — combined for 49 points and helped the Cavs defense hold the Celtics to just 40.4 percent shooting from the field and 26.3 percent from 3.
Source: Dave McMenamin of ESPN
- The 2023 Jordan Rising Stars draft results are in as Paolo Banchero was chosen first by Team Pau
- LeBron James’ all-time scoring record jersey worth over $3 million
- Lakers’ Russell Westbrook And Darvin Ham Had A Heated Exchange Last Night At Halftime
- Simu Liu, Janelle Monae and Ozuna top list of 24 celebrities invited by the NBA to be a part of the All-Star Game
- Donovan Mitchell (Groin) And Darius Garland (Thumb) Are Both Questionable Vs Detroit
Legal 4 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 1 week ago
Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating