LeBron to Miss Regular-Season Final, Irving Questionable
With the No. 1 spot in the Eastern Conference playoffs still up for grabs, the Cleveland Cavaliers are prioritizing rest over playoff seeding and held LeBron James (calf) and Kyrie Irving (knee tendinitis) out of Monday night’s 124-121 loss to the Miami Heat.
After the game, Cavs general manager David Griffin told ESPN that James won’t play in the Cavs’ regular-season finale Wednesday against Toronto because of his calf strain. Irving might play. James hasn’t appeared in a regular-season finale since 2007.
Source: Dave McMenamin of ESPN
- NBA insiders say that Ja Morant could return to the lineup on Wednesday vs the Rockets
- Russell Westbrook admits “this one’s on me, honestly” as he takes blame for Clippers’ latest defeat to Orlando
- WATCH: Gonzaga’s Drew Timme Drops F-Bomb After Win Over TCU
- Shaquille O’Neal sparks concern around the league after tweeting a photo of himself in a hospital bed last night
- LeBron James praises Austin Reaves on Twitter after career-high performance vs. Magic
College Basketball 1 week ago
Could Crimson Tide Justify Firing Alabama Basketball Coach Nate Oats With His Huge Buyout After Brandon Miller Gun Incident?
Main Page 3 days ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 4 days ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Kansas Basketball Coach Bill Self Contract, Salary, Buyout, and Net Worth