The Orlando Magic exercised their third-year team option on shooting guard Victor Oladipo’s contract while exercising fourth-year team options on the contracts of shooting guard Evan Fournier, small forward Maurice Harkless and power forward Andrew Nicholson.
The team, which did not release terms of the deals, made the announcement Sunday.
Oladipo averaged 13.8 points, 4.1 rebounds and 4.1 assists over 80 games as a rookie last season. He is expected to miss about a month after having surgery to repair facial injuries. Last year’s second overall draft pick was named to the NBA All-Rookie First Team.
Fournier played in 76 games last season with the Denver Nuggets, averaging 8.4 points, 2.7 rebounds and 1.5 assists in 19.8 minutes. He was acquired in a trade in June.
Harkless played in 80 games last season with Orlando, averaging 7.4 points, 3.3 rebounds, 1.0 assist and 1.21 steals in 24.4 minutes.
Nicholson appeared in 76 contests (five starts) last season with the Magic, averaging 5.7 points and 3.4 rebounds in 15.7 minutes.
- Warriors sign Andre Iguodala to one-year, $2.91 million contract
- Louisiana online sports betting handle rebounds to avoid six months of consecutive decline
- New Hampshire online sports betting records marginal decrease in August
- Clippers reveal new Statement Edition uniforms for 2022-23 season
- Anthony Davis on injuries: “I’m looking forward to a healthy year”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
NBA1 week ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
NBA1 week ago
Timberwolves star Anthony Edwards hit with $40,000 fine for homophobic remarks
Headlines1 week ago
Lonzo Ball to undergo arthroscopic knee surgery