Authorities charged a man Tuesday in connection with the slaying of former NBA player Lorenzen Wright, more than seven years after Wright’s bullet-riddled body was found decomposing in a Tennessee suburb.
Billy Turner, 46, was indicted on a charge of first-degree murder and was being held on $1 million bond, Shelby County District Attorney General Amy Weirich said. Court records did not list a lawyer for Turner or a date for a court hearing.
Source: The Associated Press on ESPN
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic