Chandler Parsons, whose wallet got much fatter when he signed a three-year, $46 million deal with the Dallas Mavericks, also focused on bulking up his physique this summer.
As far as coach Rick Carlisle is concerned, Parsons added too much weight.
The 6-foot-9 Parsons, who was listed at 215 pounds during his three-year tenure with the Houston Rockets, reported to training camp at approximately 235 pounds.
“He looked tired out there tonight to me, and his shot is short,” Carlisle said. “He’s working on losing some weight.
- Phoenix Suns Head Coach Frank Vogel Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Lakers vs. 76ers Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Nov. 27)
- Houston Rockets Head Coach Ime Udoka Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Four Things With Frank: The Bucks’ Offense, Cade Cunningham’s Finishing And More
- Devin Booker trails DeMar DeRozan for most go-ahead FGs in final 5 seconds since 2015
NBA 5 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NCAA 2 weeks ago
Haley Cavinder Announces Transfer To TCU Amid Rumors of Dating Dallas Cowboys’ TE Jake Ferguson
Main Page 7 days ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them