The Minnesota Timberwolves say forward Adreian Payne is out indefinitely with a blood condition.
The Timberwolves announced the diagnosis on Tuesday night. They say that Payne has thrombocytopenia, or low platelet count. The condition can cause bleeding, bruising and slow blood clotting after injury. Payne is receiving care from team doctors. The team says he has a good prognosis for recovery and can return to the court when that happens.
Source: The Associated Press on ESPN
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page5 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines2 weeks ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft
Main Page1 week ago
Kyrie Irving Next Team Odds – Lakers are the Top Favorite