More Than 15,000 People Attend Wolves’ Scrimmage
With a between-the-legs slam dunk and a 3-pointer from the top of the arch, No. 1 overall draft pick Karl-Anthony Towns made quite an impression in his first action in front of Minnesota Timberwolves fans.
More than 15,000 flocked to Target Center on Wednesday night for an open scrimmage featuring Towns, Andrew Wiggins and several of the Wolves’ young players on a team that won just 16 games last season and hasn’t made the playoffs in 11 years.
- Zion Williamson Baby Mama Update: Yamile Taylor Enters Love Square With Moriah Mills and Ahkeema ‘Concrete Rose’
- Nuggets vs. Heat Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 4 of 2023 NBA Finals
- NBA insiders are reporting that the Pistons have Brooklyn’s Cameron Johnson on their radar this offseason
- Heat star Jimmy Butler plans to link up with Lionel Messi after signing for Miami’s MLS team
- How to Watch Nuggets vs. Heat Game 4 | Free NBA Playoffs Live Stream
Main Page 4 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
Main Page 3 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 2 weeks ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell