Rod Thorn, NBA president of basketball operations, didn’t balk at the idea.
During a sit-down TrueHoop TV interview with our own Henry Abbott, Thorn was asked about the chances that a 4-pointer — as outlandish as it may seem — could be brought to the NBA at some point. In a Per Diem column last month, I advocated for the introduction of a 4-point line 28 feet away from the basket.
Turns out, Thorn didn’t think the advent of a 4-pointer would be outlandish at all. Rather than reflexively squash the radical idea, as you might expect from a 72-year-old NBA lifer who has worn just about every hat in the league, Thorn seemed genuinely intrigued at the notion and revealed that the 4-pointer has “come up” in league discussions.
NBA Team Salaries
- Los Angeles Lakers Looking For Terrence Ross Trade
- Best NBA Player Props and Free Picks for Tonight, 1/24
- Jazz vs Suns Betting Offers: Free NBA Picks Today
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
- Knicks vs Cavaliers NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
Main Page6 days ago
Pistons vs Warriors NBA Picks, Betting Trends and Prediction for Tonight’s Game
NBA6 days ago
Grizzlies vs Bucks Prediction, NBA Picks and Betting Trends for Tonight’s Game
NBA1 week ago
Elijah Hughes Staying Ready For Opportunity
Main Page1 day ago
NBA Betting Picks: Phoenix Suns vs Toronto Raptors preview, prediction and picks