NBA Still Undecided on Having All-Star Game in Charlotte
NBA owners made no decision Tuesday after a lengthy debate about moving next year’s All-Star Game from Charlotte because of North Carolina’s law limiting protection for LGBT people.
Commissioner Adam Silver said no vote was taken at the Board of Governors meeting, but the league realizes a decision has to come fairly quickly. He said he was personally disappointed North Carolina legislators didn’t modify the law enough in recent weeks to make the discussion moot. “We feel this law is inconsistent with the core values of the league,” Silver said.
- Former San Diego State Hoops Star Keshad Johnson Transfers to Arizona
- Bronny Tax: USC Basketball Raises Ticket Prices Ahead of James’ Arrival
- Watch: Scottie Pippen Call Michael Jordan A ‘Horrible Basketball Player’
- Kentucky Wildcats Among Top Options for Rutgers Grad Transfer Cam Spencer
- Celtics vs. Heat Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 6 2023 Eastern Conference Finals
Main Page 4 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 3 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 1 week ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit