The NBA has suspended Heat forward James Johnson and Raptors forward Serge Ibaka one game each without pay for exchanging punches in Tuesday night’s game in Toronto.
Ibaka and Johnson were ejected after trading punches at 7:50 of the third quarter. The skirmish began when the two started shoving each other while waiting for the ball to be inbounded under the Miami basket. Officials reviewed the incident before giving both players technical fouls and ejections.
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Detroit Pistons vs Portland Trail Blazers preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Golden State Warriors vs. Phoenix Suns preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs Toronto Raptors preview, prediction and picks