The Nets got one of their key injured players back Saturday (Andrei Kirilenko), and another could soon follow.
In addition to Kirilenko, Nets coach Jason Kidd said Kevin Garnett — who sat out his eighth straight game with back spasms — is on the mend, and didn’t rule out the possibility of Garnett returning Monday when the Nets host the Suns.
“He’s doing better,” said Kidd, who deemed Garnett questionable for Monday’s game.
- Hawks are 750-750 in their last 1,500 games
- Kevin Durant passes Carmelo Anthony for 9th on NBA all-time scoring list
- Victor Wembanyama joins Jamaal Tinsley as only NBA rookies to record a 5×5 game
- Warriors’ Steve Kerr signs two-year, $35 million extension, becomes NBA’s highest-paid coach
- Tyrese Haliburton Leading League in Offensive Rating
Main Page 4 days ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 5 days ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
Headlines 5 days ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating