Brook Lopez participated in the Nets’ non-contract (sic) practice on Monday and is progressing toward a return to the court.
When the center returns remains to be seen. Lopez’s status for Wednesday’s season opener against the Boston Celtics remains uncertain as the 7-footer continues to make his way back from a mild right midfoot sprain that has kept him out since Oct. 16.
- Jayson Tatum Single Handedly Outscored The Brooklyn Nets By Himself In The First Quarter Last Night
- Damian Lillard passes Jerry West for fifth-most 40-point, 10-assist games
- NBA postpones Wizards vs Pistons match due to weather; today’s Mavs vs Pelicans might get cancelled
- Team LeBron Will Be Coached By Denver’s Michael Malone In The 2023 All-Star Game
- New York Knicks Are Rumored To Be Ready To Trade Three First-Round Picks For O.G. Anunoby
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 3 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 1 week ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls