Victor Oladipo sat on an airplane en route to North Carolina when he heard the news.
The Orlando Magic had traded him, Ersan Ilyasova and 11th overall pick Domantas Sabonis to the Oklahoma City Thunder for Serge Ibaka.
“I was a little shocked at first,” Oladipo recalled Saturday in a phone interview. “But after it all soaked in, I was excited and looking forward to the opportunity. I’m glad where I am. Sometimes change is good.”
- Heat, Spurs will play game in Mexico City during 2022-23 NBA season
- Reebock releases Allen Iverson Question “Blue Toe” Shoes on August 19
- Kendrick Perkins owns multimillion-dollar French Bulldog business
- New rumor suggest Lakers could trade Anthony Davis
- Dejounte Murray, Paolo Banchero exchange heated words on Instagram
Main Page7 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page6 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page2 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page3 days ago
Wizards’ Kristaps Porzingis and girlfriend Laura Vizla share France photos