The Stupid, Funny Thing of the Night
Thanks to our friends at Inside the NBA on TNT tonight, there is truly an amazing blooper reel for everybody to enjoy! We really feel sorry for Nazr Mohammed, he really shouldn’t ever have the ball in his hands.
Instagram of the Night
Whoa, who let that 6’5′ hipster in here? Oh wait, it’s just the Houston Rockets’ James Harden. Keep that swag strong, James!
Cheerleader of the Night
YouTube of the Night
Don’t know what’s funnier, the San Antonio Spurs’ Tim Duncan getting a couple inches off the ground or how pumped the Spurs’ play-by-play guy gets about it. Either way, it’s great. And in case you were wondering, yes, Timmy can still jump and dunk over a phone book.
Stat Stuffers of the Night
Thunder’s Kevin Durant: 54 points, 6 assist, 4 rebounds in 127-121 win over the Warriors.
Warriors’ Stephen Curry: 37 points, 11 assists, 3 rebounds in 127-121 loss to the Thunder.
Bobcats’ Al Jefferson: 30 points, 16 rebounds, 2 assists.
NBA Team Salaries
- Jeffrey Jordan allegedly assaulted hospital workers after falling
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- Isaiah Austin joins league office after NBA denied him the chance to play
- 2022 NBA MVP Odds: Top 5 Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Playoffs Picks: Second Playoff Round – predictions and odds
- NBA1 week ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page6 days ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- Main Page4 days ago
Jermaine O’Neal cuts Texas mansion price by $2 million