Indiana Pacers guard Lance Stephenson has been fined $5,000 for violating the anti-flopping rules during Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the league announced Wednesday.
The incident occurred with 3:37 remaining in the third quarter of Indiana’s 87-83 loss to the Miami Heat on Tuesday night at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
Stephenson scored a game-high 25 points, including 10 in the third quarter.
- LeBron James’ all-time scoring record jersey worth over $3 million
- Lakers’ Russell Westbrook And Darvin Ham Had A Heated Exchange Last Night At Halftime
- Simu Liu, Janelle Monae and Ozuna top list of 24 celebrities invited by the NBA to be a part of the All-Star Game
- Donovan Mitchell (Groin) And Darius Garland (Thumb) Are Both Questionable Vs Detroit
- 76ers’ Joel Embiid (left foot soreness) questionable vs. Celtics
Legal 4 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 1 week ago
Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating