The Indiana Pacers made a trade with the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday to send a 2019 second round pick in exchange for Rakeem Christmas.
Christmas, a 6-9 forward, played four seasons at Syracuse and averaged 7.8 points and 5.6 rebounds over his career. In May, Christmas participated in the first Pacers’ pre-draft workout as a potential second-round pick. On draft night, the Minnesota Timberwolves chose Christmas with the No. 36 selection and traded his rights to Cleveland.
Source: Candace Buckner – Indy Star
- Ex-76ers minority owner Michael Rubin admits to ‘violating every rule the NBA had’
- The Spurs Are Finding Their Offensive Identity Around Victor Wembanyama
- Is Donovan Mitchell playing tonight against Pistons?
- Can Brandin Podziemski extend the Golden State Warriors’ dynasty?
- Lil Wayne Says He Was ‘Treated Like S—t’ At Crypto.com Arena During Lakers Game
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’