Kobe Bryant Examined; Out Another 3 Weeks
Lakers guard Kobe Bryant was examined by team physician Dr. Steve Lombardo on Friday, and it was determined the 18-year veteran will be sidelined another three weeks before being re-evaluated because of continued pain, swelling and soreness in his injured left knee.
Bryant, 35, has been sidelined since Dec. 17 with a fracture of the lateral tibial plateau in the knee.
NBA Team Salaries
- Newly Hired Rick Pitino Gets Right to Work for St. John’s
- Kevin Durant Wants Texas Basketball To Give Interim Head Coach Rodney Terry A Long-Term Contract
- Tennessee Basketball Coach Rick Barnes Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Seth Davis’ March Madness 2023 Final Four Bracket, Predictions, & Expert Picks
- Cam Boozer, Son of Carlos Boozer, Wins Gatorade National Player of the Year
Main Page 6 days ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Could Crimson Tide Justify Firing Alabama Basketball Coach Nate Oats With His Huge Buyout After Brandon Miller Gun Incident?
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice