Detroit Pistons guard Chauncey Billups underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee on Thursday, the team announced.
Billups will begin rehabilitation immediately and will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks.
Billups, 37, is averaging 3.8 points in 19 games this season.
The procedure, performed by team orthopedic surgeon Dr. Stephen Lemos, was done to smooth irregularities in the meniscus and alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
- Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo redeems promotion code for free Wingstop
- Caitlin Clark “You Break It, You Own It” Merchandise Makes Her Highest-Selling NIL Athlete of All-Time
- NBA All-Star Game Viewership Up 20% In 2024
- CJ McCollum only NBA player this season shooting over 50% on pull-up 2s, 40% on pull-up 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Reports say Donovan Mitchell will only extend contract with Cavs if team contends for title this season
NBA 7 days ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 22 hours ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Trail Blazers Likely to Retain Jerami Grant and Malcolm Brogdon