Detroit Pistons guard Chauncey Billups underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee on Thursday, the team announced.
Billups will begin rehabilitation immediately and will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks.
Billups, 37, is averaging 3.8 points in 19 games this season.
The procedure, performed by team orthopedic surgeon Dr. Stephen Lemos, was done to smooth irregularities in the meniscus and alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Kevon Looney on rookies learning to play with Stephen Curry: ‘I understand all their pain’
- NBA Best Betting Offers For Monday 11/28: Claim Up to $6,000 In Bonuses
- DeMarcus Cousins Calls Warriors GM For Advice On Lack Of NBA Offers
- Timberwolves’ Austin Rivers: ‘If we’re going to play big, we’ve got to be big’
- Celtics’ Jaylen Brown Questionable, Al Horford (Back Stiffness) Out vs Charlotte
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Jayson Tatum jumps to +300 MVP favorite ahead of Luka, Giannis
NBA 7 days ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Week 5 Power Rankings: Celtics Jump Bucks As New Number One Team