If there’s one player who could write a book about his experiences as a Piston and look like an outsider, Greg Monroe could be the ideal candidate.
He admitted the chemistry wasn’t right with the players all season along, marked by the additions of Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings, along with the integration of Andre Drummond to a full-time starter in his second season.
Monroe but when pressed about what exactly was the issue, wouldn’t elaborate. “I would answer your question but I don’t want to go further than that.”
- LeBron James has 668 career 30-point games, 2nd most in NBA history
- Moses Moody reflects on poem he wrote back in high school to portray black man struggles
- Luka Doncic 1st NBA Player to Record a 30-Point Triple-Double on His Birthday
- Tyronn Lue reveals he’s worked on his mental and physical health to become a better leader
- Hawks waiving veteran guard Patty Mills
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 1 week ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 6 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’