Detroit Pistons owner Tom Gores said Saturday that he is concerned about the underachieving team but said its focus is on improving the existing roster, not buying or selling before the upcoming NBA trade deadline.
“I’m not satisfied … our job is to make sure that the players are working at their maximum,” he said. “So I’m not satisfied with the job I’m doing, I’m not satisfied with the job anybody’s doing right now, including myself.’
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Dallas Mavericks vs New Orleans Pelicans preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Charlotte Hornets vs Milwaukee Bucks preview, prediction & picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Minnesota Timberwolves vs Washington Wizards preview, picks and predictions
- NBA Betting Picks: Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic preview, picks and prediction