Report: Buzz Williams to Coach Virginia Tech
Buzz Williams is leaving Marquette to become the coach at Virginia Tech, the schools announced Friday.
Sources said Williams’ seven-year deal with Virginia Tech is worth almost $18 million.
“It’s never easy to leave a great school like Marquette, where I spent seven wonderful years, six as the head coach,” Williams said in a statement released by Virginia Tech. “I’ve heard tremendous things about this terrific institution and this is an outstanding opportunity to build a program.”
- If the Mavericks continue downfall, Luka Doncic might become one of NBA’s highest scorers to ever miss the playoffs
- Is Lauri Markkenan playing tonight (Mar. 29) vs the San Antonio Spurs?
- Kansas guard MJ Rice plans to enter NCAA transfer portal
- A Look Oregon Basketball Coach Dana Altman’s Buyout and Contract as He Calls for His Own Firing and Calls Ducks Fans “Embarrassing”
- Dwyane Wade, Dirk Nowitzki, and Gregg Popovich headline the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2023
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 5 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives