The NBA announced that a player on the Utah Jazz has preliminarily tested positive for COVID-19. The test result was reported shortly prior to the tip-off of Wednesday’s game between the Jazz and Oklahoma City Thunder at Chesapeake Energy Arena. At that time, Wednesday’s game was canceled. The affected player was not in the arena.
The NBA is suspending game play following the conclusion of Wednesday’s schedule of games until further notice. The NBA will use this hiatus to determine next steps for moving forward in regard to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Spurs’ Victor Wembanyama 1st NBA rookie to record 5+ 3-pointers, 5+ blocks in a game
- Cody Williams hopes to follow his brother Jalen’s footsteps and become top NBA Draft pick
- LeBron James is 9 points shy of reaching 40,000 career points
- Draymond Green claims Warriors would win the NBA title if they traded for LeBron James
- Reigning MVP Joel Embiid hopes to recover from his left knee before the start of the playoffs
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
NBA 7 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating