NBA News Wire
Report: PG Beverley has torn mensicus
Houston Rockets starting point guard Patrick Beverley has a torn meniscus in his right knee and is out indefinitely, according to Yahoo Sports.
Beverley was injured during Thursday’s win over the Philadelphia 76ers. The injury was initially called a sprain.
The timeline for recovery is unclear because it has not been announced if Beverley needs the meniscus repaired or replaced. A removal has a shorter recovery time.
A return in time for the playoffs in three weeks is a best-case scenario. The Rockets are just a game out of the No. 3 spot in the Western Conference race.
Jeremy Lin will have an extended role in place of Beverley.
Beverley is averaging 9.9 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game.
- Iowa Women’s Basketball Coach Lisa Bluder Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Powerade Jam Fest 2023: McDonald’s All-American Game Dunk Contest & 3-Point Shootout Participants
- LSU Women’s Basketball Coach Kim Mulkey Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Portland’s head coach Chauncey Billups praised rookie SG Shaedon Sharpe for his career-high night vs the Thunder
- Is Giannis Antetokounmpo playing tonight (Mar. 27) vs. Pistons?
NBA 6 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 1 week ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 6 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss