The Minnesota Timberwolves announced forward Robert Covington underwent a successful diagnostic arthroscopic procedure this morning with debridement and removal of loose bodies in his right knee. The surgery was performed at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn. by Timberwolves Team Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Diane Dahm of Mayo Clinic. Covington will remain out indefinitely and further updates to his progress will be issued when available.
Source: Minnesota Timberwolves
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%