Veteran forward Rudy Gay plans to opt out of the final year of his contract with the Sacramento Kings to become a free agent, his agent Roger Montgomery confirmed to The Undefeated on Monday.
Gay was slated to make $14.2 million in the final year of contract with the Kings next season, but he plans to opt out prior to the June 10 deadline.
Source: Marc Spears of ESPN
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page4 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade