The Phoenix Suns’ most important victory of the year came Tuesday, as the franchise won the 2018 NBA draft lottery.
Barring a trade, this will be the Suns’ first No. 1 overall pick in franchise history. After a league-worst 21-61 season, Phoenix had the best odds to win the lottery.
“It’s a historic day for the franchise,” Suns general manager Ryan McDonough said while clutching the No. 1 envelope that the Suns logo appeared from to win the first pick.
The Sacramento Kings will select second, and the Atlanta Hawks will go third. The NBA draft is June 21 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Source: Nick Friedell of ESPN
- Minnesota Timberwolves Head Coach Chris Finch Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Lakers More Interested in DeMar DeRozan than Zach LaVine
- Jrue Holiday Averaging Career-High in Rebounds Per Game
- Four Things With Frank: Alperen Şengün’s Scoring Leap, An Intriguing Cavs Lineup And More
- Pistons’ Bojan Bogdanovic (calf) could make season debut Saturday vs. Cavaliers
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 4 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them