Report: Wolves Offering 5th Pick for Jimmy Butler
The Minnesota Timberwolves are prepared to part with the No. 5 overall pick in this month’s draft, as the centerpiece of a trade package, if they can use it to construct a deal for Chicago Bulls star swingman Jimmy Butler, according to league sources.
Sources told ESPN.com that the Wolves, in these early days of the Tom Thibodeau era, have made it known to the Bulls that they are strongly interested in dealing for Butler should Chicago elect to make him available.
The Bulls are not believed to be actively looking to move their All-Star swingman but have been listening to pitches for Butler, sources said.
- NBA insiders say that Ja Morant could return to the lineup on Wednesday vs the Rockets
- Russell Westbrook admits “this one’s on me, honestly” as he takes blame for Clippers’ latest defeat to Orlando
- WATCH: Gonzaga’s Drew Timme Drops F-Bomb After Win Over TCU
- Shaquille O’Neal sparks concern around the league after tweeting a photo of himself in a hospital bed last night
- LeBron James praises Austin Reaves on Twitter after career-high performance vs. Magic
College Basketball 1 week ago
Could Crimson Tide Justify Firing Alabama Basketball Coach Nate Oats With His Huge Buyout After Brandon Miller Gun Incident?
Main Page 3 days ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 4 days ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Kansas Basketball Coach Bill Self Contract, Salary, Buyout, and Net Worth