The Miami Heat traded backup guard Roger Mason Jr. and cash to the Sacramento Kings on Thursday for a highly protected second-round pick, according to ESPN.com and CBSSports.com.
Sacramento is expected to buy out Mason with money included in the deal, according to CBSSports.com. Miami would then have a free roster spot to sign a veteran at the March 1 buyout deadline.
Mason averaged 3.0 points in 25 games for the Heat this season.
- Is Kyle Lowry playing tonight (Feb. 23) against Cavaliers?
- Wizards’ Jordan Poole still owed $95.54 million over the next 3 seasons
- Thunder waive forward Aleksej Pokusevski, their 2020 first-round draft pick
- Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’
- Kevin Durant on NBA fans: ‘We’re animals, we’re circus acts to them instead of real people’
Main Page 3 days ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 3 days ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
Headlines 4 days ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating