You can add Richard Hamilton’s name to the growing list of former NBA All-Stars who are contemplating cashing in on the massive contracts that have been handed out this summer.
While talking to CBS Sports, the three-time All-Star shooting guard said he wants his agent to gauge NBA teams’ interest in the 38-year-old. “I’m giving myself 30 days where I am really hitting the gym.” Hamilton said. “I’m working on my game. I’m in the weight room. I’m running my two, three miles a day. And I’m trying to see if my body can hold up. If my body can hold up after these 30 days, I will be making a comeback.”
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%