Richard Jefferson Headed To Free Agency, Not Retiring
After the Cleveland Cavaliers pulled off an improbable NBA Finals comeback to become 2016 champions, reports surfaced that veteran small forward Richard Jefferson was ready to hang up his high tops for goog.
But on the eve of free agency, Jefferson may have had a change of heart.
“I’m not retiring,” Jefferson reportedly told TMZ Sports. “I’m going to play a couple of more years.”
Jefferson was then asked if he would be re-signing with the Cavaliers and the veteran said “We’ll see.”
The 36 year old Jefferson averaged 5.5 points per game last season, his first in Cleveland. He will be an unrestricted free agent when the market opens.
- San Diego State Basketball Coach Brian Dutcher Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Women’s Final Four 2023: 5 Best WNBA Prospects Left In March Madness
- Iowa Women’s Basketball Coach Lisa Bluder Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Powerade Jam Fest 2023: McDonald’s All-American Game Dunk Contest & 3-Point Shootout Participants
- LSU Women’s Basketball Coach Kim Mulkey Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
NBA 6 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 7 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
ESPN Bracketology’s Joe Lunardi’s March Madness 2023 Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks