Rockets End Warriors’ 12-Game Win Streak
The Golden State Warriors were bested in their most entertaining game of the season, finally losing their grip, 132-127 to the Houston Rockets after 58 minutes of wild, record-breaking NBA basketball.
If early errors did not doom the Warriors, they certainly came back to haunt them late in regulation and in overtime. In the end, Kevin Durant’s consistent greatness (39 points on 28 shots, 13 rebounds) wasn’t enough to save his teammates against a Rockets squad that fought hard through the end.
Source: Ethan Sherwood Strauss of ESPN
- Nikola Jokic joins LeBron James as only players last 25 years with 10 points, 10 assists in any half of NBA Finals game
- Victor Wembanyama’s debut for the Spurs might come during the NBA Summer League in Sacramento
- Thunders’ Aleksej Pokusevski suffered a small right humerus fracture during an off-season workout, leaving him out for 4-6 weeks
- Heat shot 31% on wide open 3-pointers in Game 1 against Nuggets
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo and Deni Avdija explain why some European players never adapt to the NBA
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 5 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell