(Dwight) Howard doesn’t plan on recruiting (LeBron) James, (Carmelo) Anthony, or any other soon-to-be free agent personally, instead choosing to respect their personal process while they decide their respective next steps.
“A great man once told me that this is my plane, I fly it where I want to fly it, I’ll land it where I want to land it,” Howard said. “I built it, and it doesn’t matter what anybody else thinks. If I want people on that plane, I’ll put them on there. If not, this is my plane. For ‘Melo and all of these other free agents, this is their plane. This is their time to fly wherever they want to fly. They can’t let anybody or anything get in the way of doing what’s best for them.”
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
- Professional Poker player Josh Thatcher sentenced for running illegal gambling operation in Michigan
- 76ers’ Daryl Morey calls out ‘shameless Boston media’ over Joel Embiid’s All-Star starter snub
- Who should make the West’s bench at the 72nd Annual All-Star Game?
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again