Eight year NBA veteran forward Ryan Gomes, who has played nearly 500 games in his career with the Boston Celtics, Minnesota Timberwolves, Los Angeles Clippers and most recently the Oklahoma City Thunder auditioned for multiple NBA teams and top-level European teams this week in Las Vegas.
Gomes, who boasts career averages of 10 points and 4.6 rebounds a game, possesses a versatile skill set and is regarded as a consummate teammate and glue guy. The product or Providence College turns 32 in September and already appeared to be in mid-season from a conditioning standpoint in the workout.
via Yannis Koutroupis of Basketball Insiders
- Ex-76ers minority owner Michael Rubin admits to ‘violating every rule the NBA had’
- The Spurs Are Finding Their Offensive Identity Around Victor Wembanyama
- Is Donovan Mitchell playing tonight against Pistons?
- Can Brandin Podziemski extend the Golden State Warriors’ dynasty?
- Lil Wayne Says He Was ‘Treated Like S—t’ At Crypto.com Arena During Lakers Game
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’