Shumpert Sprains Ankle; Leaves Arena on Crutches
Iman Shumpert suffered a sprained left ankle late in the third quarter of the Cavs’ 140-135 win in overtime Monday night and did not return to the game.
An X-ray on Shumpert’s ankle was negative, but he left the Verizon Center with his left foot in a protective boot and with the help of crutches. He appeared to suffer the injury after stepping on Kevin Love’s foot while trying to defend a nasty, stepback move for a jumper by Washington’s Bradley Beal.
Source: Joe Vardon of The Plain Dealer
- Heat shot 31% on wide open 3-pointers in Game 1 against Nuggets
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo and Deni Avdija explain why some European players never adapt to the NBA
- Miami’s Bam Adebayo recorded his 17th career playoff game with 20 points and 10 rebounds, the second-most in Heat postseason history
- Celtics President Brad Stevens will trust the process for next season: ‘We have an incredibly resilient group’
- Jamal Murray recorded his sixth-straight 25-point game last night, the third-longest streak in Nuggets postseason history
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 5 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell